Get a fresher, brighter smile in just 20 minutes.
At The Smile Bar, we offer an easy and effortless teeth whitening service. You will walk out selfie-ready, with a brighter and more beautiful smile. This is the dental spa experience that you’ve been looking for. The first in Manila!
We use a revolutionary teeth whitening gel formula that makes your teeth 2 to 9 shades brighter in 20 short minutes. The average person drinks a cup of coffee at about the same amount of time.
Speaking of coffee, did you know that it is one of the major culprits in tooth discoloration?
Our teeth undergo natural discoloration as we age, but our lifestyle plays a heavy role in additional staining. Soda, tea, wine, coffee, and smoking are some of the most enjoyable things in life, but they can wreak havoc on your teeth. The pigments on colored drinks, as well as tar and nicotine in tobacco, attach themselves to the enamel which is the part of your teeth that makes it white.
But wouldn’t it be nice to keep your lifestyle and still have a beautiful smile?
You don’t need to worry about making big changes like demoting coffee to a cheat day treat! A trip to The Smile Bar will rejuvenate your best facial asset.
The Smile Bar is partnered with Brilliant Smile, a Swedish brand of oral care and teeth whitening products. We use their patented technology for an effective and immediate teeth whitening method. The entire service is facilitated and performed by our trained professionals.
Teeth whitening results at The Smile Bar are faster, easier, and more economical.
Teeth whitening treatments in the Philippines can cost you a few ten thousand pesos over a number of sessions.
Results are gradual, which means you may have stained your teeth again before your next dental treatment.
Ours is an efficient 4-step process that will have you sporting whiter teeth faster. This is what you can expect with every procedure at The Smile Bar…
Whitening Process: Simple and Efficient
Step 1: Initial Assessment
- Whether you’re a first timer, or a returning customer, our specialists will walk you through the
teeth whitening process, answer your questions, and address your concerns.
- Your teeth will be assessed using our teeth shade guide, and we will determine your current shade
Step 2: Pre-Whitening Treatment
- You will be getting a pre-treatment mouth cleanse using our exclusive mouth rinse and toothpaste.
- An oral cleansing activator will be applied to your teeth as a primer.
Step 3: Here We Go
- To ensure maximum comfort, you will be propped down on one of our cozy egg chairs.
- The exclusive whitening gel formula will be applied on your teeth.
- Safety check: You will also be wearing protective glasses
- Your teeth will then be exposed to the UV-Free LED Plasma light for the next 20 minutes.
- No idle waiting. Keep yourself entertained with our IPads and headsets. Check out #thesmilebarph on Instagram and make sure to post your own!
Step 4: You Mean We’re Done?
- Reconvene with our specialist for a post-treatment assessment
- Our specialist will also provide you with a personalized guide on how to maintain your bright new smile.
- Lastly: your goodie bag! (Don’t forget to post a flatlay!)
Be happier and confidently beautiful by rocking a brighter smile!
Filipinos are happy people, and between our delicious food and predilection to beauty pageants, we actually have plenty of reasons to smile!
It’s one of the things we do best.
A bright, healthy smile gives you the confidence that you need to meet new people. When you smile more, you give off an energy that increases your likeability, as well as improving your overall mood. Feelings follow actions, and your frequent smiling will help make a happier you!
Taking care of your smile also means that you will pay more attention to your oral and dental health. Nothing says you take good care of yourself more than impeccable dental hygiene. A whiter smile can only lead to better social opportunities.
Your Smile Bar results can last up to 6 months, depending on your dental hygiene and lifestyle. It is recommended that the teeth whitening process be done on a monthly basis to ensure that you’re all pearly whites all the time.
Comfort and Safety are the hallmarks of The Smile Bar’s service.
The Smile Bar’s trained specialists always put your comfort and safety first.
The experience is designed to help you relax while having your teeth whitened using our gentle formula. Studies published by the
US National Library of Medicine have confirmed that the active ingredients in the gel we use only act on surface stains from food and drinks.
Get ready for a fresh, clean, and healthy smile only at The Smile Bar!